Twelve things about me…
- I write for young readers, because I never grew up … and never will. That’s a promise.
- I started my first novel when I was seven, but stopped after the second sentence because I realized I didn’t have enough life experience.
- I was a strange kid … still am … I just look older.
- Adventure films are a favorite, because they’re just plain fun.
- I also love comedies, especially the wacky screwball ones.
- Laughing is the best. Coffee and chocolate are close seconds. Don’t make me choose between them.
- I can’t imagine a life without music.
- There’s a neon sign flashing above my head that only animals can see that says “Eat here! Always open, always good!” Why all kinds of animals find me… wherever I go.
- Cricket Magazine published my article about attending a hands-on elephant handling school (with real elephants!) at Riddle’s Elephant Sanctuary in Arkansas.
- I got a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, because I liked doing the twirly kicks.
- I’m really a Dog Person, but my cats don’t believe me!
- I must have been a rabbit in a past life, because it’s the only way to explain my cravings for all things salady.
Awesome Photography by Olivia Richards